Our Twinwall Catchpit Chambers play a crucial role in preventing the build up of silt and debris from entering your twinwall drainage systems.
Manufactured from polyethylene these one piece factory assembled chambers come with the option of three standard invert depths and a variety of pipe connections.
What is a Catchpit?
A catchpit is installed in order to catch sediment and any other debris that is passing within an underground drainage system. The pit will then be used to give above ground access for inspection and maintenance of systems.
How do Catchpits work?
The chamber will be installed within the pipe network (usually upstream) so it can catch any debris before it enters the system. As Water flows into the chamber through the inlet pipe silt and debris in the water will fall to the bottom of the chamber (the sump) where it will collect.
Water will then flow out of the catchpit through an outlet pipe.
Cleaning the Catchpit
As the sump will fill with silt and debris regularly it’s important the catchpits are cleaned regularly. This will avoid any blockages or the chance of any unwanted material from entering the outlet pipe.
The Accesso Range from Turtle
Part of the Accesso Blue range and manufactured by Turtle Enviro, these catchpit chambers are lightweight and quick and simple to install – there is no need for machinery or heavy lifting equipment.
Catchpit Chambers Features & Benefits
- Sump below the inlet catches sediment
- Online range comes with either a 150mm or 225mm twinwall inlet / outlet, but other pipe entries are available. Please contact for details.
- Access shafts can easily be cut onsite to required depth
These catchpit chambers are manufactured in the UK to BS EN 13598-2 (2009).
Catchpit Chamber Installation
To find out how to install your catchpit chamber view our general installation guide.
Inlets & Outlet
Standard outlet will always be at 0 degrees and unless requested at checkout the standard inlet will be at 180 degrees.
Further inlets can be accommodated dependant on the diameter and position required. The diagram shows the preferred options if multiple inlets are required.
We will advise on the suitability once we have the details of your requirement.
Delivery of Catchpit Chamber
PLEASE NOTE - All catchpit chambers come on a 3-5 day delivery timescale. Customised products will likely take a little longer.
- Catchpit Chamber - 450mm Diameter & 2 Metre Deep for 150mm Twinwall£493.85 £592.62
- Catchpit Chamber - 450mm Diameter & 1.5 Metre Deep for 150mm Twinwall£444.46 £533.35
- Catchpit Chamber - 450mm Diameter & 1 Metre Deep for 150mm Twinwall£345.70 £414.84
- Catchpit Chamber - 600mm Diameter & 2 Metre Deep for 150mm Twinwall£617.30 £740.76
- Catchpit Chamber - 600mm Diameter & 1.5 Metre Deep for 150mm Twinwall£547.35 £656.82
- Catchpit Chamber - 600mm Diameter & 1 Metre Deep for 150mm Twinwall£428.00 £513.60
- Catchpit Chamber - 600mm Diameter & 2 Metre Deep for 225mm Twinwall£633.77 £760.52
- Catchpit Chamber - 600mm Diameter & 1.5 Metre Deep for 225mm Twinwall£563.80 £676.56
- Catchpit Chamber - 600mm Diameter & 1 Metre Deep for 225mm Twinwall£444.46 £533.35
Want some advice on how to install your Twinwall Drainage, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.