Channel Drains - Commercial
Commercial channel drainage is used in a variety of applications where a heavier load resistance is required. This includes public building entrances, car parks, pedestrian precincts, railway platforms and kerbside drainage to name but a few.
Our commercial channel drain range is filled with everything you will need for a large scale channel drain installation. The drains themselves are sold in polypropylene/ductile iron as well as polymer concrete, both in 1M lengths and both can be connected to your underground drainage system. Also in this range are silt traps which will prevent any unwanted silt, sand, soil, etc. from entering you water storage system. Our channel drainage outlets will ensure a smooth transition of water throughout your channel drain as it makes its way into your underground drainage system.
The polymer concrete option is very hard wearing and comes with a durable ductile iron grating. Our polymer concrete linear drains are available in 25 tonne, 40 tonne and 90 tonne load capacities to cover all eventualities including forklift traffic and industrial locations, docks and even airports.
The polypropylene option is also extremely robust and comes with a ductile iron grating that incorporates a slip resistant tread pattern.
Please note that an additional one-off "bulky items" charge of £10 will be added for any orders that include lengths of commercial channel drainage due to the weight of these products.
For a Guide to Channel Drainage Installation click here. Alternatively please click on the Guides and Tips tab below where you will find a range of further information on this subject.
- Channel Drainage Polypropylene / Ductile Iron - 25 Tonne x 1mtr Length£43.37 £52.04
- Channel Drainage Polymer Concrete - 25 Tonne x 1mtr LengthThis product is currently out of stock£37.97 £45.56
- Channel Drainage Polymer Concrete - 40 Tonne x 1mtr Length£45.57 £54.68
- Channel Drainage Polymer Concrete - 90 Tonne x 1mtr Length£56.09 £67.31
- Channel Drainage Dual Purpose End Cap/ End Outlet - Pair£5.83 £7.00
- Channel Drainage Sump/ Silt Trap - 25 Tonne£84.15 £100.98
- Channel Drainage Silt Box and Grate - 90 Tonne Loading£105.17 £126.20
- Channel Drainage Silt Box - 25 & 40 Tonne Loading£92.33 £110.80
- Channel Drainage Debris Trap£2.36 £2.83
Want some advice on how to install your Channel Drains or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.