Composite Decking - Grey - Dueto Coex Woodgrain / Grooved
DuraDek Dueto Decking in Brown offers a high-performance, durable, fade and slip-resistant alternative to traditional timber decking. The Dueto hollow deck boards are double-faced offering two different styles, a sleek ribbed and great looking woodgrain.
- WPC Dueto Double Faced Decking Board Grey - 23mm x 150mm x 3600mm£31.94 £38.33
- WPC Dueto Side Cover Angle Grey - 40mm x 40mm x 3600mm£14.61 £17.53
- WPC Dueto Solid Fascia Plank Grey - 130mm x 10mm x 3600mm£24.33 £29.20
- WPC Deck Joist - 61mm x 41mm x 3600mm£25.26 £30.31
- WPC Deck Joist - 40mm x 30mm x 3600mm£10.68 £12.82
- Tub of 30 x Starter Clips & 30 x Screws£13.20 £15.84
- Tub of 50 x Fixing Clips & 50 x Screws to cover 2.5sqm£23.66 £28.39
Installation & Maintenance
Guides & Reviews
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Guardian products.
DELIVERY OF GUARDIAN PRODUCTS
The folowing Guardian product ranges are on a 5 - 7 working day lead time, and are delivered directly from the manufacturer.
- Duradek Decking
- Decorative Internal Cladding
Please note - we are no longer able to deliver Guardian products to Northern Ireland.
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.
DELIVERY & DAMAGES POLICY
Where every effort is taken to ensure that the correct goods are delivered and without damage, in exceptional circumstances this may not always be the case. In these circumstances we ask that the delivery is signed for as damaged, and damages are reported to our customer services team as soon as possible. Photos should be sent at your earliest convenience. If goods are signed for as unchecked the carrier deems this to be accepted in good condition under their terms and conditions, so if unsure sign damaged.
RETURNS OF GUARDIAN PRODUCTS
Should you wish, for any reason, to return goods to Guardian Building Products, we can make the necessary arrangements and goods will be credited at your prices ruling at the time of purchase less a 15% re-stocking charge and less the cost of return carriage to the manufacturer warehouse.
Upon receipt all returned goods will be inspected and only those in a re-saleable condition will be credited, less the reductions above.