Fascia Soffits and Cladding
We're proud to offer a high quality range of UPVC Fascia, Soffit, Cladding and Window Trims from premier manufacturer FloPlast. We stock a wide range of styles, designs and colours including Black Ash, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Anthracite Grey and the ever-popular White.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF PVC ROOFLINE & CLADDING SYSTEMS
Key features of our Cellular PVC-u profiles are as follows:
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Maintenance Free
- Class 1 Fire Rating
- BBA Approved
- Manufactured by UK market leaders FloPlast to BS EN ISO 9001
- New Embossed Coloured Cladding System manufactured by Freefoam
FIXINGS FOR PVC CELLULAR BOARDS
- Replacement Fascia boards should be fixed using 2 x 65mm Polytop nails spaced no further than 600mm apart (400mm for Woodgrain Boards)
- Cover Boards should be fixed using 2 x 50mm Polytop Nails spaced at maximum 600mm centres (400mm for Woodgrain boards)
- Plain and Vented Soffits using 2 x 40mm Polytop Pins spaced at maximum 600mm centres (400mm for Woodgrain boards)
- Claddings and Hollow Soffits have secret fixings and are fixed to battens using 30mm cladding nails.
Unless otherwise stated, all boards come in 5m lengths. Each type of board comes is a variety of different board widths - please check the board in question as it does vary slightly between systems. To add rigidity during transportation, some systems such as Cover Boards are sold in packs of two.
FLOPLAST PVC ROOFLINE & CLADDING COLOUR CHOICE
Most types of Fascia, Soffit and Cladding are available in White, Black Ash, Anthracite Grey, Rosewood and Golden Oak. Rosewood is similar to mahogany but with a more pronounced grain to the finish. Ogee and Bullnose profiles are currently only available in white.
Our Weatherboard Cladding is now available in a wide variety of colours including Colonial Blue, Sand, White and Storm Grey.
MAINTENANCE OF PVC FASCIA, SOFFIT & CLADDING
PVC Fascia and Soffit is now the first choice for developers and homeowners on most roofline and cladding installations. Its smart, clean appearance combined with its maintenance free qualities ensure that once installed, all that is required is an occasional wipe down with soapy water - no more sanding, priming and painting!
CELLULAR PVC INSTALLATION
For tips on roofline and cladding installations, visit our Guides and Tips Section where you can download a variety of information and watch informative installation videos.
Fascia, Soffits & Cladding
Want some advice on how to install your Fascia, Soffits and Cladding, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.