Silt Sentinel SILTBLOK
The Silt Sentinel SILTBLOK is a 500mm or 1200mm diameter chamber with a filter barrier designed to be installed upstream of large volume cellular or crate attenuation systems, ponds, swales and irrigation systems.
What makes the SILTBLOK so special?
This SILTBLOK filters out sediment to help prevent blockages which ensures longevity and efficiency of a drainage system, as well as preventing flooding of any attenuation, swales or irrigation systems.
Inside the SILTBLOK unit there is a unique filter barrier, which is made up of four microporous plastic sections, which are manufactured from 100% waste plastics.
This unique and innovative filter design will drain water very quickly but the structure retains water which helps repel silt. This means that the screen will not clog, offering an exceptional yet simple sustainable solution. The filter has a permeable area of 50%, so provides exceptional flow, whilst blocking up to 95% of even the finest of silt.
Chambers can be supplied with fitted ladder if required.
For pipework over Ø 300mm it is POA (Price on Application), please get in touch for more information.
- Silt Sentinel SILTBLOK - 500mm Diameter x 1000mm Deep With 110-300mm Outlets£785.71 £942.85
- Silt Sentinel SILTBLOK - 500mm Diameter x 1500mm Deep With 110-300mm Outlets£829.71 £995.65
- Silt Sentinel SILTBLOK - 500mm Diameter x 2000mm Deep With 110-300mm Outlets£850.29 £1,020.35
- Silt Sentinel SILTBLOK - 1200mm Diameter x 1500mm Deep With 110-300mm Outlets£1,612.57 £1,935.08
- Silt Sentinel SILTBLOK - 1200mm Diameter x 2000mm Deep With 110-300mm Outlets£1,747.43 £2,096.92
- Silt Sentinel SILTBLOK - 1200mm Diameter x 2500mm Deep With 110-300mm Outlets£1,882.86 £2,259.43
- Square To Round Cover For SSSB500 With 320mm Restriction - A15 Loading£106.00 £127.20
Want some advice on how to install your soakaways, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
TURTLE ENVIRO DELIVERIES & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Turtle Enviro drainage products.
DELIVERY OF TURTLE ENVIRO PRODUCTS
PLEASE NOTE - Delivery lead times for our Turtle Enviro products are currently 5 - 7 working days.
- Turtle Enviro Silt Traps (exc. SS300110LID as this is on a next day delivery schedule)
- Accesso Inspection Chambers
- Catchpit Chambers
- Grease Traps
- Pumping Stations