Flexible Drainage Couplings
Our flexible drain couplings are an innovative EPDM rubber solution for coupling drainage, sewerage and plumbing installations without the need for spot welding. Manufactured to BS EN 16397, BS EN 681-1, ETA-09/0248 and WIS 4-41-01, our products are top of the range in terms of quality and durability.
Features & Benefits of Flexible Drainage Couplings
- Fitted rubber profile ensures clamps remain tightly in place during transport and installation.
- Internal sealing will help you seal pipes as tight as possible.
- Compatible with rough surface pipes such as concrete due to EPDM sealing material.
- Negative impacts of spot welding eliminated due to stainless steel fastening.
- Manufactured to the requirements of BS EN 16397.
Flexi Drainage Couplings - Straight
Our flexi drainage couplings are suitable for use in underground drainage systems where the resistance to earth loads and shear forces provided by a shear band is not needed.
We stock flexi drainage couplings all the way from 100mm to 180mm in diameter and they are ideal for joining PVC drainage pipes to other drainage materials such as clay, salt glaze, supersleve, asbestos cement and pitch fibre.
Flexi Drainage Couplings - Stepped
Flexi drainage adaptors are the key to joining two pipes of a different size and material together, both traditional and modern. They can also be used to connect pipes to manholes, inspection chambers and septic tanks. The adaptors feature two clamping bands at either end which seal the moulded sleeves onto the pipes. Our range of flexi adaptors can provide you with couplings to fit many combinations of different pipe sizes together.
Flexi Plumbing Couplings
We also stock a range of both straight and adaptor plumbing couplings for smaller diameter and low-pressure applications. They are a great idea for emergency repairs as they can be installed quickly and without any special tools. As with the regular adaptor couplings, the plumbing adaptor couplings can be used to join two pipes of different diameters together and work with our range of Solvent Weld, Pushfit and Multifit Waste Systems.
In this section you will find standard 110mm and 160mm pipes and fittings; as well as channel drainage (slotted drains for use in draining stormwater from driveways and patios), sewage treatment plants for properties that are not connected to mains drainage and subfloor ventilation products that are generally installed when the first drainage fittings are introduced to the site.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THE 110MM & 160MM DRAINAGE SYSTEM
Our 110mm Drainage, which is the most common size for domestic drainage in the UK, is manufactured to BS-EN 1401 and BS 4660.
All of our underground drainage pipes and the majority of our fittings are manufactured from UPVC, and all pipe, bends, gullies and connectors in the drainage system are commonly manufactured in a Golden Brown colour.
COMPATIBILITY WITH SOIL & WASTE SYSTEMS
Our underground drainage products are fully compatible with our above ground soil and waste systems.
In this section you will find all of the most commonly used drainage bends and different types of connectors and adaptors along with gully traps and other basic components of the drainage system. This system is interchangeable with all other leading manufacturers 110mm and 160mm systems.
DRAINAGE INSTALLATION GUIDES
You can find hints and tips on installing different types of drainage products in our Guides and Tips section below, and also more information on how to lay drainage pipes, but if you are unable to find information or the products that you need, or you are in need of any other technical advice, please get in touch.
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight - 100mm - 115mmBulk Save - View Offer
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight - 150mm -165mm£26.69 £32.03
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight - 160mm - 175mm£13.45 £16.14
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight - 180mm - 195mm£13.45 £16.14
- Drainage Flexible Coupling/ Adaptor Stepped - 108-122mm to 121-137mmBulk Save - View Offer
- Drainage Flexible Coupling/ Adaptor Stepped 121-136mm to 100-115mm£7.55 £9.06
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Stepped - 160mm - 180mm to 180mm - 200mm£26.69 £32.03
- Drainage Flexible Coupling/ Adaptor Stepped 170-192mm to 144-160mm£19.00 £22.80
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight With Metal Wrapped Body - 105mm - 122mm£19.07 £22.88
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight With Metal Wrapped Body - 120mm - 137mm£17.72 £21.26
- Drainage Flexible Coupling Straight With Metal Wrapped Body - 175mm - 200mm£25.96 £31.15
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Straight - 24mm - 32mm£5.64 £6.77
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Straight - 32mm - 40mm£5.78 £6.94
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Straight - 42mm - 50mm£6.26 £7.51
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Straight - 55mm - 65mm£7.50 £9.00
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Stepped - 32-40mm to 24-32mm£5.70 £6.84
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Stepped - 40-50mm to 24-32mm£6.42 £7.70
- Plumbing Flexible Coupling Stepped - 40-50mm to 32-40mm£6.42 £7.70
Want some advice on how to install your underground drainage, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.