Blue MDPE Water Pipe
Unlike the old materials that were once used to carry water to our houses such as lead and steel, MDPE pipe is lightweight, resistant to corrosion or attack from naturally occurring substances such as fungi or algae. Equally importantly it is also resistant to bacteria.
MDPE is manufactured from polyethylene. In this form it is a very strong material that can withstand the large changes in pressure that are associated with the supply of water, and it will not lose its shape under stress. It is impact resistant and is resistant to most chemicals. This pipe can be used for drinking water. For an MDPE pipe ideal for irrigation, industrial or unclean water supply, see our Black MDPE Non-Potable Water Pipe.
- MDPE Pipe - 20mm x 100mtr Blue£66.90 £80.28
- MDPE Pipe - 25mm x 25mtr Blue£23.14 £27.77
- MDPE Pipe - 25mm x 150mtr Blue£138.55 £166.26
- MDPE Pipe - 32mm x 25mtr Blue£37.31 £44.77
- MDPE Pipe - 32mm x 50mtr Blue£74.62 £89.54
- MDPE Pipe - 32mm x 100mtr Blue£149.25 £179.10
- MDPE Pipe - 32mm x 150mtr Blue£183.42 £220.10
- MDPE Pipe - 50mm x 25mtr Blue£95.38 £114.46
- MDPE Pipe - 50mm x 50mtr Blue£190.08 £228.10
- MDPE Pipe - 50mm x 100mtr Blue£345.27 £414.32
- MDPE Pipe - 63mm x 25mtr Blue£122.28 £146.74
- MDPE Pipe - 63mm x 50mtr Blue£244.62 £293.54
- MDPE Pipe - 63mm x 100mtr Blue£468.43 £562.12
Water & Gas Pipe
Want some advice on how to install your Water & Gas Pipes, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.