Vented Soffit Boards - 10mm Anthracite Grey
Soffit is the name given to the board that runs horizontally from the back edge of the bottom of the fascia board to the top of the wall, closing off the roof space at the eaves. Soffit Boards can be plain or vented, and there is also a cost-effective hollow version which has a tongued and grooved effect to mimic timber cladding. Soffit is non load-bearing.
With a modern anthracite grey finish, this range of UPVC Soffit comes complete with pre-cut ventilation slots, and is commonly used in projects where our range of Anthracite Grey Fascia has been specified. Vented Soffit is suitable for use with roofs that have a 30° pitch and over and provide a 10mm wide air gap, complying with UK building regulations. We also stock Vented Soffits in white, golden oak and rosewood colours.
Roof ventilation can be achieved in a number of different ways in modern building materials. Vented Soffit Boards are a popular option, as is Over Fascia Vent.
- Vented Soffit Board - 150mm x 10mm x 5mtr Anthracite Grey Woodgrain£51.38 £61.66
- Vented Soffit Board - 200mm x 10mm x 5mtr Anthracite Grey Woodgrain£53.45 £64.14
- Vented Soffit Board - 304mm x 10mm x 5mtr Anthracite Grey Woodgrain£78.78 £94.54
- Vented Soffit Board - 404mm x 10mm x 5mtr Anthracite Grey Woodgrain£89.08 £106.90
- Soffit Joint Trim - 5mtr Anthracite Grey Woodgrain£13.71 £16.45
- Plastic Headed Pins - 40mm Anthracite Grey - Box of 250£14.88 £17.86