You may want to create a linear access channel within your tank in order to give you a greater control in the maintenance of your tank. This channel can then be used to catch any sediment or debris that enters the tank. The channel can then be flushed out and cleaned.
A row of crates can be used in order to isolate an area within your system which will collect any debris or sediment and prevent it from entering the main tank.
Utilising Inspection Plates
The inspection row can be created with the use of inspection plates. These plates can be used in place of small plates within the row of the channel and across the whole of the tank.
This clear access channel will allow for continual and future maintenance by providing total linear access. Each end should be accessed via an inspection chamber or shaft.
The channels, which should be wrapped in a non-permeable geotextile fabric allows water to pass from the inspection row into the main system but stops sediment passing.
While the inspection row will allow stormwater to flow both vertically and horizontally out of the modules any sediment will be captured which can then later be flushed out.
- Rainsmart Ellipse Inspection Channel Crate Flat-Packed - Double£44.06 £52.87
- Rainsmart Ellipse Inspection Channel Crate Assembled - Double£47.03 £56.44
- Rainsmart Ellipse Inspection Channel Crate Flat-Packed - Shallow£25.00 £30.00
- Rainsmart Ellipse Inspection Channel Crate Assembled - Shallow£29.00 £34.80
- Rainsmart Ellipse Inspection Channel Crate Flat-Packed - Triple£69.00 £82.80
- Rainsmart 65 Tonne Heavy Inspection Channel Crate Flat-Packed - Double£57.50 £69.00
- Rainsmart 65 Tonne Heavy Inspection Channel Crate Assembled - Double£62.50 £75.00
- Rainsmart 65 Tonne Heavy Inspection Channel Crate Flat-Packed - Shallow£34.50 £41.40
- Rainsmart 65 Tonne Heavy Inspection Channel Crate Assembled - Shallow£38.50 £46.20
- Rainsmart 65 Tonne Heavy Inspection Channel Crate Flat-Packed - Triple£89.50 £107.40
- Rainsmart Ellipse Soakaway Inspection Plate£3.12 £3.74
- Rainsmart Soakaway Crate Inspection/Access Plate - Heavy 65 Plate£4.32 £5.18
Want some advice on how to install your soakaways, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
TURTLE ENVIRO DELIVERIES & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Turtle Enviro drainage products.
DELIVERY OF TURTLE ENVIRO PRODUCTS
PLEASE NOTE - Delivery lead times for our Turtle Enviro products are currently 5 - 7 days.
- Turtle Enviro Silt Traps (exc. SS300110LID as this is on a next day delivery schedule)
- Accesso Inspection Chambers
- Catchpit Chambers
- Grease Traps
- Pumping Stations