Our 170mm Xtraflo Industrial Guttering system is ideal for commercial, industrial and agricultural buildings. It is generally suitable for any building with a large roof area. The flow capacity of the system is much greater than most 150mm systems on the market. In addition to the Xtraflo system, we also stock a 170mm (150mm Internal) Galvanised Steel system.
FEATURES OF INDUSTRIAL GUTTERING
- The vortex outlet design encourages the 'swirling effect' of the water for greater water flow down the pipe
- Fittings come complete with wide rubber seals which allows for optimum performance in all conditions
- Innovative and clean modern appearance
- Semi-Elliptical profile
- High flow capacity - 11.8 litres/second, outlet in centre, 1.350 fall (much greater than most 150mm systems)
- Connects to 110mm pipe and fittings
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark - no. KM501316
- Silicone lubricant must be used on all installations
BENEFITS OF INDUSTRIAL GUTTERING
INDUSTRIAL GUTTER INSTALLATION
Want some advice on how to install your Industrial Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.