Here at Drainage Sales, we stock two types of high-quality roofing systems, PRO GRP & ClassicBond EPDM. For both systems we sell kits on our website, with or without tools, for roofs with an area of up to 50m2. The individual components of the kits can also be purchased separately if you are in need of a few extra supplies. Both systems are resistant to extreme weather and are suitable for both domestic and commercial applications.
If you have a larger roof size than our base kits provide for, or if you have specific requirements, please feel free to contact us as we can provide something bespoke for you. We also stock skylights that go perfectly with a flat roof system; they can be purchased at one of our branches, or you can order them over the phone and we can get them delivered within a 40-mile radius of our branches.
What are the benefits of GRP roofing?
- There is a range of profiled edge trims to suit all applications.
- Low styrene emission resins.
- UV resistant.
- Fully resistant to wind uplift.
- An anti-slip resistant finish is available.
- Fire retardant (BS476 PART3 EXT.F.AB).
- 25 year materials guarantee (only when installed by Cromar approved tradesmen)
- No joints, no seams and no leaks.
- Heat resistant
- Storm proof
- Frost proof
- Impact resistant
- Durable enough to resist foot traffic
What are the benefits of a ClassicBond EPDM Roof?
- The ClassicBond membranes offer full resistance to all extremes of weather, will not crack, peel or split at temperatures between -40 Degrees Celsius and +120 Degrees Celsius
- Resistant to UV and ageing.
- Testing has proven these roofs function like new after three decades of exposure.
- ClassicBond membranes hold the highest European fire ratings.
- Large choice of products to suit any flat roof project of any size and complexity.
- Flexible, durable & maintenance free.
- Heat and flame free installation.
- Environmentally friendly choice
- 20 Year membrane warranty and service life in excess of 35 years, proven for 50 years.
Have a browse through both ranges and find out which roofing system is best for you.
If you're looking for advice and installation guides on our roofing products or more in-depth product information, then this is the place to go.