Interior Coving and Cornice
Our Coving and Cornice is made from a lightweight but strong, bonded polyurethane which is supplied painted with a primer coat. Unlike fibrous cement and plaster, paint will not be absorbed into our coving, greatly reducing the finishing painting required.
Tradesman skills are not required as this hardened polyurethane material can easily be installed by one person. Typically our coving and cornice can be installed on one day, and painted the next. Please visit our Guides & Tips on Interior Coving & Cornice installation instructions.
Please allow 48-72 hours for the delivery of these products.
- Cornice Moulding Axxent Collection - 2000mm x 55mm x 55mm Oxford Style White£13.77 £11.48
- Cornice Moulding Axxent Collection - 2000mm x 70mm x 70mm Oxford Style White£14.18 £11.81
- Cornice Moulding Axxent Collection - 2000mm x 118mm x 117mm Oxford Style White£22.24 £18.53
- Cornice Moulding Axxent Collection - 2000mm x 118mm x 117mm Cambridge Style White£33.78 £28.15
- Cornice Moulding Mitre Box£39.80 £33.17
- Orac Fix Extra Tube - 80ml£9.73 £8.11
- DecoFix Pro Adhesive£6.78 £5.65
- DecoFix Extra Joint Adhesive - White£21.42 £17.85
- Cartridge Gun£9.73 £8.11
Want some advice on how to install your mouldings, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.