MDPE Pipe - 20mm x 100mtr Blue
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
20mm MDPE pipe is a type of medium density polyethylene pipe that is commonly used for potable water mains supply distribution. Polyethylene pipe is a flexible, elastic, and heat-insulating material, making it easy to lay and install. It is also resistant to frost damage, making it a good choice for applications in cold climates.
We also stock a comprehensive range of MDPE fittings to accompany this water pipe.
- Suitable for water pressure up to 16 bar
- Manufactured and certified to BS EN 12201 specification
- Blue in colour for easy identification
- WRAS approved
- SDR 9-rated
- Minimum 2.3mm wall thickness
- Durable and long-lasting
- Flexible and easy to install
- Resistant to corrosion and chemicals
- UV stabilized for protection against the sun's rays