Site Starter Pack Including Inspection Chambers - 110mm
|Brand||FloPlast and Tetraflow|
|Style||Including Inspection Chambers|
|Guarantee||2 Year Manufacturer Guarantee|
This site starter pack contains all the same components as the SSP1 pack with the addition of 3 complete inspection chambers - two mini access chambers and one 450mm inspection chamber, all complete with bases risers and lids. You can find more information on installing underground drainage here or learn about inspection chambers here.
- 10 x Double Socket Couplers
- 3 x 90 degree Bend Single Socket
- 2 xÂ 90 degree Bend Double Socket
- 5 x 45 degree Bend Single Socket
- 5 xÂ 30 degree Bend Single Socket
- 5 xÂ 15 degree Bend Single Socket
- 2 x 90 degree T Junction Triple Socket
- 2 x 45 degree Y Junction Triple Socket
- 2 x 300mm Complete Mini Inspection Chambers (each chamber comprises base, 2 x 200mm risers and a 380mm Square PVC Cover suitable for driveway loading. Overall Depth is 765mm, risers can be cut down as required)
- 1 x 450mm Complete Inspection Chamber (comprises base, 2 x 235mm risers and a circular Polypropylene Cover suitable for driveway loading. Overall depth is 800mm, risers can be cut down as required)
We have a variety of other Site Starter Packs, including the following:
110MM DRAINAGE PIPES & FITTINGS
110mm drainage is the most commonly used size for residential underground drainage systems. Our range comprises of high quality PVC-u pipes and fittings manufactured by the leading UK supplier FloPlast, as well as a variety of couplings and bends from drainage specialist Tetraflow.
All of our underground drainage parts are made in a terracotta colour to be easily distinguishable from soil and waste pipes when installing or performing maintenance. Some of the pipes and fittings in this range feature ring seal socketed ends, which allow for different parts of the system to be connected easily and securely without the requirement of any specialist tools.
The products in this range can be used in conjunction with other ranges such as inspection chambers or soakaway crates in order to complete the full underground drainage system.
All of our 110mm underground drainage products are manufactured to BS EN 1401-1 specification.