Inspection Chambers For Foul and Surface Water
Our range of Turtle Enviro's accesso inspection chambers for foul and surface water features chambers of both 450mm and 600mm in diameter and bases with a wide assortment of 110mm and 160mm inlets in different arrangements. Each assortment of inlets is available in 1050mm, 1500mm and 2000mm depths to support a variety of applications.
The main channel and additional inlets of these chambers are designed to support both standard 110mm drainage pipes and the larger 160mm drainage pipes and products that we offer. All inspection chambers in this range are factory assembled and arrive in one piece to allow for an easy installation. All chambers that have a depth of 1500mm or deeper will be supplied with a restriction cap in order to ensure that they will still comply with the SfA7 specification.
INSPECTION CHAMBER STRUCTURE
The inspection chamber itself is comprised of a base, sectional risers with a seal, and a manhole cover that is specific to the required finish.
Additional risers may be added if required, and the last riser can be cut to size to ensure a perfect match with ground level.
You can read more about what inspection chambers are and how they connect in your underground drainage system or watch an instructional video on the use of inspection chambers.
USING INSPECTION CHAMBERS AT A CHANGE OF DIRECTION
When a drainage pipe changes direction by 30° or more, an inspection chamber should be used. Click here to watch a video on how to set up the chamber for a change of pipe direction.
TYPES OF INSPECTION CHAMBERS
As chambers are used in a variety of different situations in your drainage system, we think it's only right that we should offer you a choice.
Unlike most merchants who offer two types of chamber, Drainage Sales stock nine different chamber options, in addition to various sectional parts.
So whether you require a round or square cover, a deep or shallow invert, internal or external use, you can find what you need in the list below if you can't, just give us a call on 01206 867500 - the chances are we can make one up for you!
INSPECTION CHAMBER INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Inspection Chamber - 450mm Diameter x 1050mm Depth With 110mm Channel And 2 x 110mm Inlets£205.46 £246.55
- Inspection Chamber - 450mm Diameter x 1500mm Depth With 110mm Channel And 2 x 110mm Inlets£218.98 £262.78
- Inspection Chamber - 450mm Diameter x 2000mm Depth With 110mm Channel And 2 x 110mm Inlets£238.40 £286.08
- Sampling & Distribution Chamber - 300mm Diameter Accesso with 110mm or 160mm Inlet / Outlet & 110mm Side Distribution Channels with Lid£291.10 £349.32
- Inspection Chamber - 600mm Diameter x 1050mm Depth With 110mm Channel And 2 x 110mm Inlets£307.29 £368.75
- Inspection Chamber - 600mm Diameter x 1500mm Depth With 110mm Channel And 2 x 110mm Inlets£377.23 £452.68
- Inspection Chamber - 600mm Diameter x 2000mm Depth With 110mm Channel And 2 x 110mm Inlets£430.63 £516.76
- Inspection Chamber - 600mm Diameter x 1050mm Depth With 160mm Channel And 2 x 110mm Inlets£323.36 £388.03
- Inspection Chamber - 600mm Diameter x 1500mm Depth With 160mm Channel And 2 x 110mm Inlets£391.31 £469.57
- Inspection Chamber - 600mm Diameter x 2000mm Depth With 160mm Channel And 2 x 110mm Inlets£444.72 £533.66
Want some advice on how to install your Inspection Chambers, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
TURTLE ENVIRO DELIVERIES & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Turtle Enviro drainage products.
DELIVERY OF TURTLE ENVIRO PRODUCTS
PLEASE NOTE - Delivery lead times for our Turtle Enviro products are currently 5 - 7 working days.
- Turtle Enviro Silt Traps (exc. SS300110LID as this is on a next day delivery schedule)
- Accesso Inspection Chambers
- Catchpit Chambers
- Grease Traps
- Pumping Stations