Twinwall Inspection Chambers
We provide a wide range of twinwall inspection chambers with chamber diameters spanning from 450mm to 750mm as well as a large amount of options for 110mm, 160mm, and all the way up to 300mm inlets in a variety of angles. From this category you should be able to find just the chamber you need, no matter how specific the job is.
Turtle Enviro's twinwall inspection chambers are one piece factory assembled and require no heavy lifting equipment or machinery due to their light weight. All chambers in this range conform to the EN13598 Part - 2 (2009) specification for manholes and inspection chambers in traffic areas and deep underground installations.
Each chamber variant in diameter and inlet selection is available in three depths; 1000mm, 1500mm and 2000mm. Any chamber that has a 1200mm depth or deeper will be supplied with a chamber restriction cap in order to comply with the SfA7 specification.
For details on delivery and returns of this product range, please consult the delivery & returns tab below.
- Sampling & Distribution Chamber - 300mm Diameter Accesso with 110mm or 160mm Inlet / Outlet & 110mm Side Distribution Channels with Lid£291.10 £349.32
- Inspection Chamber - 600mm Dia x 2000mm Depth with 150mm x 45 Degree Twinwall Channel£593.14 £711.77
- Inspection Chamber - 600mm Dia x 1000mm Depth with 225mm x 90 Degree Twinwall Channel£519.43 £623.32
- Inspection Chamber - 600mm Dia x 1500mm Depth with 225mm x 90 Degree Twinwall Channel£612.64 £735.17
- Inspection Chamber - 600mm Dia x 2000mm Depth with 225mm x 90 Degree Twinwall Channel£1,471.85 £1,766.22
- Inspection Chamber - 750mm Dia x 2000mm Depth with 450mm x 45 Degree Twinwall Channel£1,627.14 £1,952.57
Want some advice on how to install your Inspection Chambers, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
TURTLE ENVIRO DELIVERIES & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Turtle Enviro drainage products.
DELIVERY OF TURTLE ENVIRO PRODUCTS
PLEASE NOTE - Delivery lead times for our Turtle Enviro products are currently 5 - 7 working days.
- Turtle Enviro Silt Traps (exc. SS300110LID as this is on a next day delivery schedule)
- Accesso Inspection Chambers
- Catchpit Chambers
- Grease Traps
- Pumping Stations