Corrugated sheets are used in the construction of many outdoor applications in both DIY and the trade field, more specifically the roof of the project. This can include greenhouses, carports, shelters, canopies, covered walkways, swimming pools, factory partitions, cold frames and verandahs.
Our corrugated sheet ranges include stormroof sheets, PVC DIY grade sheets, GRP polyester sheets and bitumen sheets. In each range you will also find all of the associated trims and fixings.
Want some advice on how to install your polycarbonate sheets, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
Clear Amber Delivery & Returns
Delivery of Products From Clear Amber
The following Clear Amber Product ranges are on a 2 - 4 day lead time, and are delivered direct from the manufacturer.
- Corrapol corrugated sheets
Returns of Products From Clear Amber
- All returns will incur a 30% restocking fee
- Normally, we would work within a 30 day limit on returns
- If a customer wishes the manufacturer to collect there will be a £30+VAT collection fee
- Any made-to-order/cut-to-size/bespoke items fall outside of Clear Amber's NQS Returns Policy