110mm Underground Drainage
In this section you will find all of our standard 110mm PVC underground drainage systems - popular products that are used in everyday drainage projects.
We offer single drain pipes and fittings or bulk purchase options - our bulk purchases are ideal for buying materials for your whole site or project. We also have a advanced range of flexible drainage couplings.
All of our underground drainage pipes and the majority of our fittings are manufactured from UPVC, and all pipe, bends, gullies and connectors in the drainage system are commonly manufactured in a Golden Brown colour.
Our 110mm drainage products come with relevant manufacturer guarantees where applicable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THE 110MM DRAINAGE SYSTEM
Our 110mm drainage pipe and fittings, which is the most common size for domestic drainage in the UK, is manufactured to BS-EN 1401 and BS 4660.
Using PVC Drainage Pipes
Whilst clay drainage pipes are still occasionally used for new drainage installations, by far the most commonly used material used in the UK is PVC-U.
PVC-U (usually abbreviated to PVC) is lightweight, long lasting and robust. The walls of a PVC pipe are extremely smooth, promoting a healthy flow of the materials within the pipe. PVC drainage pipes are resistant to high temperatures and most acids and alkalis.
In the UK the most common size of PVC underground drainage pipe for domestic housing is 110mm. This refers to the outside diameter of the pipe. When a number of houses are joined to the same drainage system, 160mm pipe is generally used for the pipe carrying the main flow.
COMPATIBILITY WITH SOIL & WASTE SYSTEMS
Our underground drainage products are fully compatible with our above ground soil and waste systems.
In this section you can find all of the most commonly used drainage bends and different types of connectors and adaptors along with gully traps and other basic components of the drainage system. This system is interchangeable with all other leading manufacturers 110mm systems.
DRAINAGE INSTALLATION GUIDES
You can find hints and tips on installing different types of drainage products in our Guides and Tips section below, and also more information on how to lay drainage pipes, but if you are unable to find information or the products that you need, or you are in need of any other technical advice give us a shout.
Items 1-18 of 99
- Site Starter Pack Including Inspection Chambers - 110mm£308.39 £256.99
- Site Starter Pack Including Inspection Chambers - 110mm Large£431.81 £359.84
- Drainage Coupling Double Socket - 110mm - Pack of 50£71.80 £59.83 Save 13% £82.06 £68.38
- Drainage Slip Coupling Double Socket - 110mm - Pack of 50£76.55 £63.79 Save 12% £87.48 £72.90
- Drainage Bend Single Socket - 15 Degree x 110mm - Pack of 30£66.26 £55.22 Save 13% £75.73 £63.11
- Drainage Bend Double Socket - 15 Degree x 110mm - Pack of 30£72.89 £60.74 Save 13% £83.30 £69.42
- Drainage Bend Single Socket - 30 Degree x 110mm - Pack of 30£66.26 £55.22 Save 13% £75.73 £63.11
- Drainage Bend Double Socket - 30 Degree x 110mm - Pack of 30£72.89 £60.74 Save 13% £83.30 £69.42
Items 1-18 of 99
Want some advice on how to install your underground drainage, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.